Boot Camp for New Dads is a men-only workshop for guys expecting their first baby. During the 3-hour workshop, "Rookie" dads-to-be talk to "Veteran" new dads (with their babies) about what the first months of fatherhood are really like. The Vets answer questions, address concerns, and share how they and their families are tackling common issues faced by new parents.
Guys talk about how to:
- Support new mom and understand what she's going through
- Form a parenting team with your partner
- Handle gatekeeping and make sure you're hands-on from day one
- Troubleshoot crying babies
- Become the dad you want to be and bond with baby
- Build your relationship before baby arrives
You don't have to have insurance with or be delivering at Kaiser to attend.
Kaiser Permanente - Anaheim
3440 East La Palma Avenue
Anaheim, California 92807
Questions: 949-754-9067 x126