Lessons from the Front Lines Video Based Program
Lessons from the Front Lines is a video-based program that introduces the magic and challenge of first time fatherhood. The curriculum is based on the effective formula proven by BCND for over 18 years. The 2-hour video assisted program is designed for locations that do not have the infrastructure to support a full Boot Camp program. Over the years it has been incorporated into prepared childbirth classes, family resource centers, religious organizations, community education efforts and other organizations that want to offer a comprehensive “introduction to fatherhood” program for first time dads.
Hot Topics for New Dads
The video and accompanying instructor curriculum is a compilation of veteran dad comments and best advice representing the following key topics:
- Our Own Fathers: Our Role Models
- What Kind Of Father Do You Want To Be?
- Challenges New Moms Present & How To Support Her
- Forming A New Family & Teamwork
- Protector: Natural Role For Dad
- Stand Your Ground: This Is Your Child
- Taking Care Of Your Baby
- Trouble Shooters Guide To Crying Babies
- Birth & Bonding
- Parting Advice From Veteran Dads
This is a condensed version of the Boot Camp for New Dads workshop and not to be used as a training alternative.
For more information and to order call us at 949-754-9067.