In addition to our partners Boot
Camp for New Dads is fortunate to have
a strong network of local supporters who share our mission and goals.
- Boot Camp Coaches who month after month lead our
workshops and prepare men to be fathers.
- Program Coordinators who champion Boot Camp within
their sponsoring organizations and work to obtain the resources each
- Veterans dads who return to Boot Camp with their
baby to pass on what they have learned to the next group of rookie
- New moms who encourage their spouses to participate
in Boot Camp and appreciate the critical role they have in raising
their child together.
Funding for the expansion of Boot Camp
for New Dads has been generously supplied by the following organizations
- Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Irvine Health Foundation
- Johnson & Johnson Foundation
- Orange County Commission on Families and Children
- Pacific Life Foundation
- Windgate Charitable Foundation
In addition, Revolution Studios has supplied substantial funding to BCND
for movie rights to Greg Bishop’s life and Boot Camp for New
Dads Adventure, Inc. Provides Major Funding & Outreach
Formed to reach more new fathers
and help fund Boot Camp for New Dads,
Dads Adventure, Inc. publishes Hit the Ground Crawling: Lessons from 150,000 New Fathers. Crash Course for New Dads: Tools, Checklists and Cheat Sheets and Dads
Adventure magazine, and operates DadsAdventure.com. Together,
they take full advantage of emerging
media technologies to meet the
various learning styles of the younger generation of men. Dads Adventure,
Inc. also financed the development of Boot Camp for New Dads, and
provides major funding for ongoing operations through sponsorship
fees and royalties.